I use a transformational approach to wellness and recovery that includes a wide range of modalities, possibilities and experiential ways of working. I believe these to be a necessary component of the emotional healing and awakening process, which I feel psychotherapy, in its heart, attempts to accomplish.
Individual meetings focus on critical issues and emotional needs as well as to:
- Assist you in developing grounded, strong psychotherapeutic skills.
- Help you cultivate a working style that resonates with your essence.
- Explore avenues of therapeutic practice that support your personal passion.
- Open you to a wider variety of body, mind and spirit approaches.
- Guide you in opening to your intuitive process as a tool for guidance and creativity in your work.
A small, intimate group will meet for a structured period of time. Group meetings will include similar material as didactic, dyadic, and experiential work. There will be demonstrations, case presentations and transformational ways of working with case material. Group direction will be based primarily on the needs, desires and dynamic of the group. Sessions will be conducted in a relaxed, warm, collaborative, responsive, personal and nonjudgmental atmosphere.